Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday, 28th February 2010

Hi,

Yesterday night I arrived at my hotel in Hong Kong, Kowloon. Just unpacked my suitcase and went to bed.
Woke up this morning and.... COLD!!!! So I put on the heating.... air co....
I had breakfast in my room. Just some fruit -here I always get a fruit basket with apples, bananas and oranges-. There also is tea and coffee. So that was great. No alarm clock and just a relax start.


At 10.30 I went to the Ladies Market, using the MRT. So easy, just like London.
This town really fascinates me.... don´t ask me why.... it just does. The colors, cultures, buildings... I don´t know. The fact there is a Mosque opposite a church and then all the temples.... I should stay here about 2 or 3 weeks, so I can visit a temple. Because of my feet I can´t do this now... :(
To day I walked too much and went back to the hotel at 3. At 5 out again and back at 6 to eat.... haha... after this out again and came back at 9. I was looking for a e-bookreader, but I´m not sure what to do. The Canon IXus 210 is an other option.... What to do now...
Well atleast I have to check in online and find a good seat for my flight to Amsterdam. That´s why I have internet in my room now. I´ve to check in at 0.30 to night. So I can´t go to sleep now.

Well, I will put some pictures here and also on facebook. You know how it works... just click on the right site menu.

Tangerine tree.... because of Chinese New Year... you find them everywere...

Love,
Ans xxx