Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


This morning, new flowers again....
Good afternoon.... it´s 12.18 now,

What is the most positive news at this moment?
I think the fact that I decided to go home and will go home tomorrow. 
I´m so boring because of the rain and can’t do anything. Of course I love it to read and just sit on my terrace, but only when this is my own choice and not because I have to.
Yesterday I saw this beautiful door.....
So I´m pleased to leave tomorrow. Bagus is going to take me to the airport. I met him yesterday at Hardy´s. Was this a coincidence or..... 
Well, we had a nice chat and I will see him time before I´m leaving, just for a good talk.
I hope it will stop raining soon, because I would like to go to the beach for sateh ikan. But when this is not possible I will have lunch around the corner and the sateh ikan …… well this will be summer 2011.
Also hope to see Lidy before I’m leaving. Haven’t heard from her for a few days. Think she is still asleep.

Come back to you later this day.

Love,
Ans