Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday, December 19, 2010 - Sanur beach

Dear friends,

Yesterday I had some internet problems, but now I've found another restaurant which has WIFI.... just next door.... can you imagine....

My room with my bodyguard..... 
First few days at Bali I just slept and had some rest. This is day number 3 and I still doing nothing but reading. So I am quit happy with my Oyo (ereader).
Yesterday late afternoon we had a big, very big shower and in the evening thunderstorm which last the whole night I guess.....
This morning I've got up at 8, made myself a cup of coffee and of to the restaurant for breakfast. At 12.30 the lady from the travel agency came along with some information. I had a nice chat, but did not need anything.... may be later this week a hotel at Ubud????? Don't know yet....
Right now I'm having lunch at the Beach-club. How happy I am being in the warmth of Bali. Wowwww....
I'm uploading some pictures at FaceBook. I will put a link at this blog.

Well.... I'm going to eat my tuna spring-rolls now.

Love,
Ans xxx

Uploading pictures ready.... click here or in the menu......