Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, December 19, 2010 - Beach Club / Sanur beach - Bali

Good afternoon everyone,

To day started early with breakfast and getting my clothes at the lady on the street. I had a dress to be shortened. I had to be there at 10.
After this I went to the beach finding Mrs. Made Podi for a massage at my hotelroom. That was great.... as always it is.

It still is very quiet at Bali. Love this, but it isn't good for the people here.... no guest, no money.

I went to Hardys with the shuttle for some shoppings and now I am here a the Beach Club.

It is a little strange to be here in December. There is a lot of rain and thunderstorms.

People keep saying : "Mrs. Anna, welcome home..." That's nice, but the hotel doesn't feel like that anymore. It's just the location I like. The atmosphere is changed since this new management. It reminds me to my situation  at Rotterdam. How come that some people just love to use their power instead of trying to be positive and go for it with the people themselves. The people at the hotel are not allowed to speak with the guest anymore.... how awful....

Yesterday eve I tried to write something about Diversity, but could not find the energy to do something.....

But it's okay..... first thing is to get rest and go back home full of energy and go on with the battle at work.... don't even want to think about it now..... ;)

Well, I will try to make a picture from here.... so you can see what I'm seeing right now.... from behind my laptop at the Beach Club.....

For now.... enjoy your Sunday and have fun making a Snowman..... :)

Ans x