Monday, August 16, 2010

Hong Kong, Monday 16 August 2010 / 15.38 Hong Kong time...

Waterfront...
Waterfront...










Me at the waterfront...

Dear friends,

Just made my schedule for school and send it to my manager..... please keep your fingers crossed.....

This morning I went to the waterfront as planned. Made some beautiful pictures... I do love the lines so much!!!

Finally I shopped and bought some nice clothes and.... boots.
I went to the waterfront and there I went to a beautiful shopping-mall called "Harbour City". Bought clothes and had a nice lunch.

Shopping...... 
After that back to the hotel and it started raining very much....... showers.... blehh...

So, and now I will go outside a little and want to be back at the hotel at 6PM. Last packing, small diner and at 8.20PM I will be pick up for the airport......

At the airport I will write a little more.

For now...... enjoy the rest of your day!

Ans x