Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rome, Saturday, 3 April 2010.

Good day,

At this moment we have a rest before go out for dinner.
This morning we woke up very early, because we still had a ticket for the hop on - hop of bus. We had till 11.30 and we wanted to go to Piazza Venetia and I wanted to see some Italian design stuff.


Well.... what happened. We went for breakfast, but there was no place... full!! Like every one had an early breakfast to day. So finally we went out for breakfast and paid far too much. At least we could go to the bus on time.

At Piazza Venetia Colleen went on all the stairs.... I couldn't do that because of my legs, so I stayed downstairs and walked around a little bit.

We went to several places.... I forgot all the names, but will upload some pictures here and on FaceBook (click on the link on the right side) so you can get an idea....